English Lutheran Ladies Aid met in the old Village Hall in 1914. The Women’s Missionary Society was organized October 12, 1938. They worked to support native children and a missionary in Madagascar, among many other projects. By 1952 the two had incorporated into one organization. At present Faith Women of the ELCA is a part of the Synod Women’s Organization (SWO) of the Northwest Synod of Wisconsin. Bible Studies are led by Pastor Margaret Grant and hosted by Moe Lutheran Women.
Faith Women host a Fall Dinner most years. In the past, Faith women held many craft bazaars along with a quilt raffle. In 2000 Faith began serving a pancake breakfast at the Fire Hall along with the quilt raffle and also manned a food stand on Clayton Cheese Days weekend. At present, there is one serving group, which includes all women of the church, to participate by donating time, food or money for events, including funerals. Check the Calendar for upcoming events.